Because of Europe’s vibrant diversity, I have sought to give this website a distinct international flavour and am proud to say that my readers come from all over the world. This is in no small way thanks to the many guest bloggers published on my website, as voices from all parts of the world have made this website what it is today. Regardless of how well I know Europe, I will never now Italy as well as an Italian or Iceland as well as my Icelandic guest blogger.
This website has also greatly benefited from the contributions of fellow travel bloggers who have shared their travel stories and informed my readers on many, many European and world destinations. At some point, I realised the one can never get enough guest posts, that every writer contributes something unique and I am therefore seeking your submission in the hope of adding your flavour to my website and blog.
Getting published here is a rather simple process and I would advise you firstly to send me an email at [email protected] or to fill in the contact form below.
I am aware of the many benefits I reap by publishing guest posts, my readers have loved the contributions of others just as much and I would like to tell you……
How Submitting a Guest Post Could Help You
- Joining Our Travel Blogger Family: We have been contributing to the creation of a travel blogger family and would like to invite you to join us. We all have learned and benefited from reading each other’s work, finding out about eclectic destinations, best food and wine, most sought after locations and undiscovered worlds.
- Getting Your Name Out There: Many thousand people read my blog each month and they will read your guest post too, comment, draw you into a discussion and thank you for your contribution. All of our guest bloggers are promoted, links to their website/blog are provided as part of the guest post and readers are given detailed information about the writer.
- Learning and Teaching: Novice guest bloggers can learn a lot about the blogging process, best writing styles, how-to of blogging and monetizing a blog, while expert bloggers often enjoy sharing their insight and experience.
- Gaining Experience: Writers will tell you that the more you write and get published, the easier the process becomes and I would like to give you the opportunity to practice and perfect your blogging skills.
What Topics and Titles I like to See
All posts should be related to travel or architecture. Here are some of the topics we have covered thus far:
- Arts and Culture
- Travel Equipment
- Food & Drinks
- Hotels & Resorts
With regard to actual blog post titles, here are some samples:
- Best Modern European Architecture
- Nightclubbing in European Cities
- Arts and Culture Festivals in Europe
How to Submit a Guest Post
In my experience every guest blogger has her/his own approach, some just run an idea by me, others email me a title and some send me posts ready for publication. This makes my life a whole lot more interesting and I am therefore leaving it up to you how you would like to approach your guest publication. I provide as much or as little support as you wish. One of the things I enjoy most is getting a post ready for publication as I love the close collaboration between the writer and I.
I spend quite a lot of time with novice bloggers, teach them all I know about the art of blogging, don’t worry, I will never slate your work and any criticism will be constructive and encouraging.
If you are a well-published blogger or have thousands of subscriptions of your own, let’s work together, I want to know all your tricks of the trade!
My aim is to have guest bloggers from all corners of Europe and the world, just because it will make my site better than it already is, add flavour and inform the many thousand readers better than anywhere else. The website is about the diversity of Europe and therefore having a large number of guest bloggers from all over the world is a must.
Please get in touch by completing the form below or by emailing me at [email protected]