When William and I set up our architectural firm, we were told by a variety of business advisors, that marketing and advertising are vital in ensuring the success of a venture. We tried many different types of advertising, local and national print media, radio and construction industry publications, some of the time it was effective, other times the money seemed to have been wasted. Word of mouth, client recommendations and the creation of a solid reputation as a top architectural firm ultimately brought us to where we are today.
Advertising our services in Europe was a whole different ball game, we couldn’t rely on the usual methods and investing in print and radio advertising abroad didn’t seem to be a viable process. While William propagated online advertising right from the start, I was somewhat sceptical. To me, online adverts would just get lost in the ocean of thousands of other ads, it all seemed too cheap and easy and I thought of online ads as an annoyance to website visitors rather than anything else.
In the end, there seemed to be no other option, but I insisted on hiring an online advertising and marketing specialist in order to ensure that we would find the best possible online advertising options. He didn’t spend much time with us, but thought me more about online advertising than I could ever have learned anywhere else.
He told us to proceed through the following five easy steps:
- Know Your Target Group: Identifying the demographics of the target group.
- Identify Websites Your Target Group Frequent: In our case, these sites included any site related to architecture, construction and real estate.
- Approach Identified Website Owners: Contacting relevant businesses and obtaining quotations for onsite ads.
- Design a Cracking Ad: Creating a visually emotive ad.
- Get it Published and Wait for the Phone to Hop: Ad publication and reaping rewards.
It all seemed just too simple, but I can assure you that this has worked for us time and time again, so much so that when I set up this website, I vowed to make the advertising process easy and effective for my advertisers, and that is what I am doing here.
To turn the model on its head, this is what we will do for you, provided you are targeting a group of people interested in European travel and architecture:
- Target Group Ready: My site will give you access to 15’000 unique monthly readers, all with an interest in European travel and architecture.
- Super Deals: Our advertising packages are among the best out there, rates are competitive and the support is top class.
- We Only Use Evocative Ads: As an architect is nearly a matter of pride for me to exclusively publish beautiful ads.
- Placement and Publication: We select the best physical location for your ad and make sure the content of the specific page ties in with your ad.
- Superlinks: All of our links are extremely clickable and previous advertisers have seen enormous increases in website visitor numbers.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: The performance of your ad is monitored to guarantee the success of your advertising campaign.
- Increase Revenue: So far all of our advertisers have seen a considerable growth in sales and a top return on their advertising investment.
I know that advertising can be a daunting process and can assure you that we will do everything in our power to create an effective advertising campaign for you. You may of course be involved in the planning and design of your campaign and your eventual ad, but only if you so wish. Most of our advertisers contact us and we get together to create a campaign concept. The timeframe is quite short, usually it takes very little time from initial contact to ad publication.
If you think this may be the way to go for you, please contact me at [email protected].